Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy 2009

I know I’m very late in writing this post but better late than never.

I really only get time to write posts when Jordy is either in Childcare or asleep, otherwise if my little man is awake he is demands to sit next to me on the desk and will constantly as “One game”.

There is a game that he enjoys me playing, and we both see the first signs of PC geek being developed. I don’t mind playing the occasional game and putting on the occasional DVD, but I’m keen to not allow Jordy to dictate his activities.

I don’t want him to be a PC geek glued to the screen 24/7 when the weather is so nice out side, and I don’t want him to be a couch potatoe either. So we only turn “puter” on when he is awake as a reward.

Our New Years eve was very low key, in fact I was in bed by 10pm didn’t fall asleep until 1am (due to all the fireworks happening in the neighbourhood). I didn’t make any new years resolutions as it really does not work for me.

We have started painting the babies room and my brother is over to help and to be honest I’ve been nagging Tim to do this for a while as I’m feeling that time is slipping away.

No comments: