Monday, December 12, 2005

CD 35 15DPO

Not much to report, no sign of my period. My ovaries are still sore on both sides but it is not constant. My boobs are still sore. I had my blood test this morning but won't be getting the result until tomorrow...which is shit.

Hope has been visiting again, just last I caught her making plans of how I would decorate 'the' room, she wouldn't leave me alone so I got out of bed and washed my face doing the whole, cleanser, toner and moisturiser... I never really do this as I don't look after myself at all. But it did the trick, she was fought away as my mind was otherwise occupied.

I've taken to wearing a pad just to check for any spotting.

Give me strength to get through the rest of the day and tomorrow.

Thank you all for your comments, it is what is keeping me from going crazy.

4 comments:

Nico said...

Fingers crossed for good news!!!

Anita said...

Oh f$ck Mari....I can only imagine what you are going through....

Will log on 1st thing tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

What IS it with that bitch showing up lately... I mean... HONESTLY!

Thinking of you...

Anonymous said...

Hang in there.
*fingers crossed*