Friday, December 09, 2005

CD 32 12 DPO

I’m drinking so much fucking water as an excuse to go to the toilet to check for potential spotting and after one of those episodes I had missed the call from Dr New’s office. So I called back:

“Hello Reena speaking”

“Hi Reena it’s Mari here”

“Oh hello, did you get our missed call on your mobile?”

“Um, yes"….fuck just tell me woman…give it to me straight

“I’m sorry but your p4 levels have dropped and you can expect your period”….those were the words I was expecting NOT:Your results are in and no more injections and another e2 and p4 on Monday and call us Tuesday”


“OH, ok can you please tell me my levels?”

“Yes e2 = 788 and p4 = 54”

“Ok thanks” sitting in the meeting room going pale….FUCK, don’t know what to make of this….

This weekend will be a very long one for me, not only work wise but FUCK I don’t know if I will be able to hold out until Tuesday for the results and NOT to a HPT…

There is no way that I could be…is there? You know what...don't answer that questions as I don't want hope here at all...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we have just a little bit of hope? Or how about, I just hope for you because... well.. you know it could.

Anyway, up for a Melbourne meet-up sometime? What do you think?

Nico said...

Let's see - last cycle your e2 and p4 had dropped by 13dpo. Now you're at 12 and still going strong... It's a good start, at least. Take care of yourself this weekend, keep busy, and the time will fly by. And then we can find out!

Anonymous said...

You know, it is possible. So don't give up yet!

Anonymous said...

Hang on ... something good could still be coming. Sounds not bad so far ...