Thursday, January 12, 2006

Glowing

Is there such a thing as glowing when pregnant? I’ve never really seen it, but then again like other infertiles, I used to keep right away from Pregnant women.

I let someone know yesterday at work that I was pregnant and here is the conversation:

Me: “Just so you know, I’m pregnant”

B: “Yeah I already knew”

Me: “What who told you?, How did you find out? Did H let you know?”

B: “No I knew awhile ago, you’ve been glowing, I noticed just before Christmas, I don’t know but for some reason pregnant women seem to glow and I knew that S was pregnant before she even did a test because she too was glowing.”

In my head: “Glowing me…hmmmpphhh that’s bullshit”

But is it really that….bullshit….do women glow when they are pregnant
?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im certainly not glowing. I think that if you are glowing, you have to have some inkling of it.. I just feel like an unwell blimp all day! (Very excited about our new Baby, but still NOT enjoying pregnancy!)

You know, I bet you are glowing though. :)

Sharon said...

yes i got lots of comments when i was pregnant that i was glowing etc it has something to do with all the extra blood you are processsing some one told me....

Anita said...

I ain't glowing so I really don't know what that is all about....

Show us your glow!!! Dare you!!