I woke this morning filled with all sorts of questions surrounding Bobim and I hope that I’ve remembered them all:
* When do I start cleaning up Bobim’s room?
* When should I start buying baby furniture?
* What kinds of things do I need for the baby, bassinet, cot, change table…what else?
* Cloth versus disposable nappies? When I first started TTC every few months or so I would order 2 cloth fitted nappies, but now there are so many different varieties and such that I don’t know what to do. MIL and my Mum suggest that I go with disposables; part of me doesn’t like that idea as a full time thing.
* When should we paint Bobim’s room?
* Am I even allowed to pain? MIL and Mum say that I can’t lift things does the same thing apply to paint fumes?
Shit I’m just over 10 weeks and already stressing about the room and there not being enough time. It has been an awful summer here the last couple of weeks, dry heat I can handle but the humid sticky as all fuck heat is not wanted here. 2 weeks, yes that’s right 2 weeks of blistering bullshit heat with no relief in sight and it virtually means that you can’t do anything.
Running around to baby stores is out of the question; well it is not out of the question but who can be bothered leaving the relatively cool house to go drive all over town. I for one have barely ventured out of the house on the weekends as I’m just trying to keep cool.