Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Bubbles and Popcorn

Being a self confessed Geek; I can’t help but LOVE technology. I love the fact that I can send someone a text (SMS) message and they instantly get it not matter where they are in the world. LOVE IT!!! I love receiving texts as well as it means that the person was thinking about you right at that point and in the instant you know that you were on their mind.

I especially love it because it is the cheapest way I can keep in touch with my relatives in Hungary. All of them have mobiles, but most don’t have access to email so a simple text is the best thing ever invented I think anyway.

The other morning I received a Text from my cousin who has an 8-month-old daughter, generally asking how I was and how the pregnancy was going. She also went on to explain that if I have a feeling of bubbles or popcorn in my belly then it is already the baby.

I automatically assumed that she was getting ahead in time and it would be way to early to feel Bobim…surely.

I must’ve had an odd look on my face last night as Tim ran over and asked me what was so amusing and why was my smile getting bigger and bigger. To my utter surprise I had a big popcorn production in my belly last night and on the way to work this morning.

But I wonder if it is just I WANTING to feel something, or can you actually start feeling something this early, tomorrow being 11 weeks?

Right now I choose to believe that I can feel my Bobim popping corn in my belly.

“Pop away little one, Mummy can feel that you are there and she is loving it!!”

No comments: