Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Week 17 in Review

I'm now 18 weeks and I really hope that this week will be better than the last. I maybe slapped in the face or shot down in the street for this post. This week has been shocking, I hate it that I can't sleep and when I do sleep I'm have nightmares.

I hate it that I can't eat and when I do, I either have heart burn or am dry retching.

I hate it that I'm tired.
I hate it that I'm starting to doubt this baby and this whole pregnancy thing.
It feels like the longest FUCKING 2WW, of my life and I'm only 18weeks...how am I going to last till 40 weeks.....
I hate it how time is going by so slowly, I want to find out the sex of my child NOW!

On the plus side, I love it how I feel it move, I love it how I've lost so much weight about 10kg since I found out I was pregnant. I love it how Tim and I are so excited.

So all in all week 17 of this pregnancy was not kind to me!

2 comments:

Eggs Akimbo said...

That's amazing that you've lost weight. I am desperate to get mine off. The time goes quickly from about 20 or so weeks, definitely after the 20 weeks scan.

Bugsy said...

Hun - I don't think anyone would shoot you for saying this. Nobody would deny that getting to this point has been a very tough battle, and it isn't all glowing skin and perfect bump. You have a right to express the bad stuff too.

I am so impressed about your weight loss - I think that is totally unheard of. Bizarre but fantastic. Well done.

Hope you are having a great weekend - thinking of you always.