Monday, March 27, 2006

In Awe

It was 3am in the household of Mari when I woke to the usual need to go and relieve my bladder. Before getting up though I felt a little bump and tickle, it was the first time I had felt Bobim at night.

I have one very active little baby and what is so weird is when I’m talking to someone and I feel a bump and tickle, instantly my mind goes to Bobim and my hand reaches for my tummy.

This morning on the way to work I was reading my book and I guess that Bobim also enjoyed the story, as I sure received a lot of little bumps and tickles. I am in awe of this experience, it is so special and so hard to describe, and every little bump and tickle brings on such powerful feelings that really rock me. I feel so very lucky and blessed to have been given this gift.

No comments: