Thursday, April 20, 2006

Easter 2006 in Review

It has been a little while since I updated. Not once did I think about logging onto a PC over the Easter break.

Tim and I had planned on building a Gate at the side of our house, it has been on our list of things to do for a long time. It is a great sense of achievement when I pull up into the drive and see the Gate there. It means that we can get moving onto some other tasks that are on our list of things to do.

My parents spent most of the break with us, it was nice to have others in the house. The only thing that I found quite difficult to deal with was the way Anyu was treating me like an invalid. I was not allowed to reach for anything and was not allowed to lift anything, it just got very annoying.

Saturday night we had dinner at my sisters place and for once this year she did not drink at all. I would like to know how she went on Easter Day but I was more than relieved that she didn’t do it with just us there.

Easter Sunday we had lunch at my in law’s and it was nice to see my SIL, BIL and little nephew. What a cute little boy and so very well behaved, he likes to be held during the day whilst asleep and I love my SIL for allowing me to holding for a long time. At one point I had Nephew kicking me on the outside and Bobim kicking me on the inside. It was a beautiful feeling.

No comments: