Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Instructions

We were given instructions on Monday to have sex this morning being Wednesday morning. Now our mornings are very early as I live 45min from the city I need to catch a train to work and I prefer to be early so that it means I can be early coming home.

So Mimi and I were up at 5am this morning “trying” to get in the mood. Now my Mimi wants a child as much as I do, he’s been more ‘into’ this cycle more than I have. So he was determined to do his bit this morning.

Unfortunately once it did not happen, I suggested that we take a nice shower together (lucky we have an ensuite and our visitors are at the other end of the house). After the shower spent quality time with Mimi to ensure that this time he was nice and ready….nope nothing again.

By this time we are both exhausted as we had been going at it (including the shower) for about an hour and a half. Not to mention a bit stressed and pressured, I was ready to chuck in the towel and say Fuck it…we will just “be naughty” (that’s our way of saying “let’s have sex”) tonight. But my darling Mimi was determined that he was not leaving our bedroom until he did his bit.

So we decided to slept for about an hour and woke up and gave “it” one more good shot…finally we had reached our target and the deed was done…but it meant that I had to stay laying on my back with my legs in the air (or up on the edge of the bed) for another half an hour.

It was then that we both decided to stay home for the day, I was already late for work and I was still tired from all the trying we had been doing. Did I feel guilty? Not one bit, no way hose we were really trying to conceive our Bobim.

I can just imagine what it will be like tomorrow:
PM: “Hi M, how are you feeling?”
Me: “Um oh yeah, much better thanks”
PM: “So what was wrong?”
Me: “Honestly?”
PM: “Yes of course”
Me: “Mimi and I spent the morning following my nurse’s instructions and we were bonking our brains out”.
PM: (hushed silence)
Me: “Put that in your bag and smoke it, next time just doesn’t ask ok?”
I hurriedly walk away with out a backwards glance, whilst whistling and smiling.

Next time (if there is a next time) if we are told to do it in the morning, we are simply taking the day off or I will refuse to do it in the morning…too much hassle. I did feel sorry for Mimi though and he was very proud when he reached his goal..LOL.

No comments: