Sunday, November 16, 2008

Reality

I just went through all the babies clothes that I kept from Jordy, I had been really wanting to do this since I found out that I was pregnant.


The exercise though has really got me thinking that perhaps I have my head in the clouds a little. Also my dear friend lent me some of her daughters babies clothes, some of them I bought for her when her daughter was born at 35 weeks. Premie clothes whilst are so cute they are really tiny.

It all put things into perspective for me and something that I didn't really think about, I think that I have to realise that my babies will be small, perhaps even smaller than Jordy. He was 51 cm and 2.7kg (5.9lb) small for 37 weeks.



So now that I've gone through some of the babies clothes, I kind of know what I need to buy and I know how hard it was to find premie clothes and small sizes.

Talking to Tim about it, also helped me refocus my pending reality and accept that I will have small babies.

No comments: