Wednesday, December 17, 2008

28 Weeks

I’ve made it past 28 weeks, just 8 more weeks to go and I will be more relaxed.

I’ve finished up work now and am a ‘woman of leisure’ as my OB/Gyn likes to joke. Busy trying to get ready for Christmas and honestly I don’t know what it would’ve been like if I was working full time. It is already physically hard to get all the shopping done.

I just make sure that I have a small list of things that I need to buy and stick to one part of the shopping centre. For example if I need something from Target then I make sure that everything else on my list is located near that shop. So I park close and don’t need to walk all over the centre.

Last week I had my OB/Gyn appointment where I received rave reviews and a pat on the head for being a good pregnant women with twins. Gestational Diabetes test – normal. Iron levels – great, Haemoglobin – spot on. I was told that I’m doing better than pregnant women with a single baby!

I had my 28 week scan yesterday and our little boy is still a boy and our little girl is still a girl. Good amount of fluid around both babies and both are growing nicely. Our boy is spot on for dates and is weighing approx 1.1kg our girl is still 6 days behind but growing nicely and is weighing approx 983grams.

No comments: