Friday, November 30, 2007

Favourite Place to play

I know that it has been a while, I've lost my access to Blogger from work. Blogging from work is not a good idea, but then coming home from work and then blogging is just not as easy as it used to be. There is much to talk about and there will be many posts coming today (at least while Jordy is alseep).
But firslty I wanted to share with you my favourite place to play with Jordan...my bed. I learnt a while ago that if Jordy was upset or whining I would grab him and roll around on the bed. He soon loved the bed playtime cause he has my undevided attention and we would roll around and sing "There were 10 in the bed and the little one said...".
I've always got my camera handy and posting all the "bed play" photo's would be too much but here is a quick look at some of the fun we have had playing in bed.






Posted by Picasa

No comments: