Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Where to start

I've read so many blogs in my time and I really have no idea where to start, I could go on and on about my past the ups and downs of TTC for over 2 years...the whole blah blah blah of it all.

But I think that I will start with what happened today. I had a pregnancy blood test this morning and it came back BFN (which I knew). I was given the go ahead to start taking Provera to bring on my period. Very exciting stuff, I really can't wait to get back into the whole AC cycles again. Why...with all the needles, internal ultrasounds and the forever waiting..I hear you ask.

Well I'm excited because it feels as though I'm doing something again not just sitting around waiting until March and I really do enjoy the whole organisation of it all...knowing when to do the injections, going in for the blood tests, going in for the u/s, the whole lot.

I had a pretty average day at work, didn't get all that I wanted done. However I think that we achieve a new record in the project team for the most amount of time spent talking about nothing. I was pretty impressed with our first attempt..talking about bread for half an hour, but this afternoon we spent 45 minutes talking about rain water. Yes we are a very productive group of people, rain water, we covered everything from acid rain, pollution affecting rain water and how certain states here utilise rain water to flush toilets. Tomorrow morning I must send a congratulatory email to the group for a job well done!

NMcC
My dear friend NMcC is at this moment having a knee reconstruction and even though she may never read this blog and is most likely unconscious atm, I just wanted her to know that I'm thinking about you N and I know that you will pull through with flying colours!

I hope that you enjoy the flowers that will be delivered to you in the morning! Rest up and I will see you and speak to you soon.


(Edited to say - I've added in a few old letters that I found..they are still hard to read but give you a bit of insight to what has been happening)

No comments: