Friday, September 21, 2007

Feet

This is a silly post, but I really want to get back into bloging as I miss it.

I have a foot phobia, I hate that part of my body…hate despise it. You know those commercials where all you see is the foot rubbing under the white blanket, how it is meant to illustrate the romance and hot steamy sex the couple are having?

Well that would never happen in my bed as I can’t stand anyone’s foot being close to mine. I will literally freak out, even in an accident at night I will wake in a cold sweat. My brother used to torment me with his feet placing them an inch away from my face all along saying “I’m not touching you!” I still shudder from the thought!

There are still times when Tim will chase me around the house trying to touch me with his feet…saying “here comes stinky feet”, childish I know!

All this fear until, I had Jordan’s feet to play with, now I know that one day they will turn into the things that I despise, but right now I can’t get enough of them. They are always in my hands and I’m always tickling them. After a bath they always get a rub and loads of kisses.
While the weather here is starting to warm up I decided to take Jordy out side to walk around one the grass and I just loved the look of our feet in the grass, so I took a photo to remind me in years to come that at this moment I cherish his feet, but most of all it is to remind me of how blessed I am.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bugsy said...

Very cute - love the comparisons. p.s. i think you both have lovely feet.

Kim said...

Free raising kids dvd -
http://raisingchildren.net.au/raisingchildren.tv/tv_landing.html

Features David Hughes, real parents and practical demos for birth - 5.

Meg said...

Mari - we are the same on this! How funny! My fear of feet is a running joke in my family. I remember running away from my aunt as a child when she tried to put nail polish on my toes.