Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy 14th Birthday

Posted by Picasa



Dear Tina

Happy 14th Birthday, you are so beautiful and such an amazing person!

14 years ago you were born today and I can remember that day so clearly. Your Dad droped into Mamma and Pappa's house he had tears in his eyes when I opened the door and annouced "I have another daughter". I quickly went into my room and cried happy tears...another neice to love and cherish.

I had not even met you but I loved you with all my heart,
I had not even seen you but I knew you as though you were my own,
I had not heard you but still loved you
I had not held you but knew you completely.

It may seem as though your sister takes up all my heart...actually she takes up a lot of attention (the little drama queen) but you must never ever forget that I love you unconditionally.

I hope that you have a great day on this special day.

Lots of love your Godmother

Mari

No comments: